We encourage you to consider joining our team of volunteers. Whatever your gifts, they can be put to good use for this important ministry. We invite you to send our coordinator an email introducing yourself firstname.lastname@example.org
Some examples of how you can help:
- Hold a fundraiser: in your home, church or local library
- Be a contact person for your parish, for the project, for Singing Rooster Coffee sales, or both
- Tell the story of the Haiti Project and ask friends/family to sponsor a child
- Contribute to the costs of mission trips, and/or start planning to go on one yourself
- Help with our annual partnership mailing, matching school reports, student pictures and sponsors takes time but is central to our mission of connecting God’s people here and in Haiti
- Attend or volunteer at the Strawberry Festival at St. Mary’s in Dousmann, WI on the last Saturday of June
- Share our story on Social Media – at a minimum “Like us” on Facebook!
- For other ideas, look at our “Share Haiti” page.
New ideas and needs are ongoing. Here are some recent, wonderful examples!
You may choose to work with an established committee, contribute to one shorter-term project, or suggest a new initiative after you’ve become more familiar with the Project. Think and pray about it… then act!
Please send us your email to sign up for the E-News!
Comments or questions are welcome.