March Medical Trip 2019
For more information contact Ellen Allison email@example.com
What St. Marc’s Needs!
St Marc’s Computer/Research Lab Hope for the Future:
- St. Marc’s School currently has the highest test scores in the region. A computer lab would provide students and teachers access to more worldwide information.
- Develop a stable electric supply: Current electrical power in inadequate
- A solar assessment for the computer lab, to augment the diesel generator power.
- Plan for security, cleanliness, maintenance, teaching and overall management.
- Teaching computer skills, the lab space will function as a research center for students & staff to access French TED Talks, Khan Academy and other resources for learning on a local server.
- Teachers will enhance science teaching short of having a chemistry lab.
- New information and resources can continuously be loaded onto the local server to provide a rich library of information for students.
- The lab will provide a virtual French and Creole library for younger students.
- Estimated cost: $20,000+
- Visit Haiti Project to donate: https://haitiproject.org/donate
- Or send a check to the Episcopal Diocese of Milwaukee: Memo Haiti Project/computers
Computers are the window to the wider world for the students of St. Marc’s
Health Clinic Trips: September 2018 Contact: Kristin Rubenzer at firstname.lastname@example.org. This trip is accepting applications for medical professionals.
Haiti Project Historical and Cultural Trip: Forming Ambassadors 2018. Tentative dates: January 4-12, 2019. Contact: Heidi Ropa at email@example.com.
Haiti Project Clergy Trip led by Father Scott Leannah of St. Mary’s Dousman. Departing on February 2019. This one-week trip will include a stop at the National Museum in Port au Prince, a visit to the former site of Trinity Cathedral, time for learning, reflection and worship in Jeannette, Haiti.